TDP & ODF MACHINE TABLE TOP
The VJ Instruments table top Film Former coating machine is intended for development and small production of transdermal therapeutic delivery system laminates (TDS-patches) as well as to create edible films/ oral dissolvable film bulk were (EDF/ODF) without any further modification. It permits batch wise coating of 75 mm wide webs with successive lamination manually.
The machine contain a coating head (Manual Dragger), where the coating knife is installed. This special tools guarantees an extreme high product quality with an ultimate accuracy of ±1% over the entire coating width and has therefore the lowest thickness variation available in the market.
To make oral thin films and transdermal patches conventionally glass petriplates , Teflon coated petriplates and Teflon petriplates are commonly used. The major disadvantage of petriplate is time consuming process that takes hours and reproducibility of the same thickness is less.
VJ instrument rectified this error by developing self- drying tabletop semiautomatic machine with uniform film making dragger machine. This machine can be used for long single film with uniform thickness.
The film former machine has the elegant exterior fabricated of Stainless Steel box with toughened glass table- top. We can maintain the temperature of the glass tabletop from ambient to 100 C with the help of digital thermostat. The unique dragger is provided with digital screw gauges to make uniform thick films.
Film Former is an integrated and semi-automatic unit consisted of dragger with digital screw gauges, stain- less steel body, heater, glass tabletop and digital tem- perature controller.
For making oral dissolving films or transdermal films, set the temperature of glass tabletop according to the solution/suspension with the help of control panel. Set the dragger screw gauges for required height considering evaporation, which reduces the thickness of film. Keep the dragger and dragger guide on glass tabletop. Pour the prepared bubble free solution/suspension of drug, film former and plasti- cizer and drag it with dragger on glass tabletop for oral film and For TDP First keep release liner on glass table top and cast the film on it and then apply backing membrane.
After drying the films it can be removed and cut as per the content and weight uniformity.
- Model No. VJTDP-Lab
- Stainless steel 316 construction contact parts rest Stainless steel 304.
- Modular, Compact, Cost effcient & GMP design
- The unique dragger for making oral dissolving films and transdermal patches is designed to achieve uniform thick- ness. With the help of digital screw gauges we can set the film
- Thickness from 0.01 mm to 1.00 mm with accuracy of +/-1%. We can draw films of 75 mm in width and up to 600 mm in legth. Aqueous and non-aqueous solven- -ts can be used. Dragger is made of aluminum.
- Elegant SS 304 box with glass tabletop fitted with heating element and ther- mostat is stand-alone unit for making films or transdermal patches. After making films or transder- mal patches no need to
- These films to oven. This arrangement helps us to keep films uniform after drawing on glass tabletop
- Toughened glass with unique heating arrangement and digital thermostat is provided to achieve uniform heating.
- Advance control panel with digital temperature controller helps to control the temperature of table top with accuracy of +/- 1 degree Celsius.
- Heater of 1 kW is provided in the insulating box to achieve the temperature from ambient to 100 C of glass table top.
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Auto stop feature when process time completes.
Note: VJ Instruments product development is a continuous process so specifications may change without prior notification.