HOW IT WORKS
- Technical Specification
- Safety Features
- Extruder is widely used for making pellets of different sizes starting from minimum 400 microns to maximum 2000 microns.
- Extruder gives mild compaction and is ideal for most of the Pharmaceutical formulation related to pelletization.
- Extruder consist of Hopper for loading of wet mass, Hopper as internal blades connected to gear to rotate and push material in a systematic manner in to the feed hopper of Extruder Chamber, Extrusion chamber is Jacketed from outside for circulation of cold water to maintain temperature of the product in case the product is sensitive in nature.
- Extrusion chamber consist of single screw which transfer the material towards the pressing cam and out from the perforation of the screen of desired dia.
- Extruder is available from R&D batches with minimum output of 250 gms.
- Extruder is cGMP complied equipment with self standing Table Top Model for R&D scale which control operation with built in electrical panel for ease in maintenance.
Pellets dosage forms have distinct advantage in pharmaceuticals industry.
- Having flexibility of solution/ suspension layering and powder layering
- Minimal dust in process environment
- Improved flow characteristics
- Improved solubility and dispersibility
- Improved Cosmetics.
- Model No. VJExtuder-Labmini
- Stainless steel 316 construction contact parts rest Stainless steel 304.
- Pellet processing efficiencies ensure highest level of product performance.
- Efficient product processing.
- Standard Mesh 1.0 mm
- Optional meshes (0.5 , 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2mm)
- Low fine generation.
- Water jacket on extrusion assembly.(optional)
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Auto stop feature when process time completes.
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate
Note: VJ Instruments product development is a continuous process so specifications may change without prior notification.