HOW IT WORKS
- Technical Specification
The Digital Plethysmometer is useful Apparatus to measure the changes in small paw volume indicating inflammation. The Apparatus measures micro volume changes due to displacement of water with the insertion of Rat or Mouse paw.
VJ Instruments Plethysmometer instrument consists of a water filled U shaped glass cell into which rat paw is dipped. On the other side of unit camera is fixed.
With the help of VJ’s Plethysmometer video analysis software accurate measurement of paw swelling(edema) that is pathologically or artificially induced is done.
In comparison with other Digital Plethysmometer, VJ Instruments Digital Plethysmomter use advance imaging technology. By using camera
and software we directly calculate paw volume. Following are the list of features:
- Simple user interface
- Water loss correction provision for each reading
- Image based technology
- Foot switch (USB foot switch)
- User friendly computer software
- Accuracy – 0.01 ml
- 35mm tube diameter for rats & mice (Optional 25mm tube diameter also available)
- No need of Sensors (it will avoid cost of replacement of sensor)
- Model no. – VJDP-01
- Computer Requirement – OS window 8 and above.
- Material of composition – SS304, Acrylic & Glass.
- Resolution – 0.01 ml
- Cube – 2cc, 1cc
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate