HOT MELT EXTRUDER
Hot Melt Extruder are a modification of screw extruders. A carefully controlled heater, heat the barrel which conducts the heat to the product. The molten polymeric mass is extruded from the die plates.
- Technical Specification
- Safety Features
- Hot Melt Extruder are a modification of screw extruders. A carefully controlled heater, heat the barrel which conducts the heat to the product. The molten polymeric mass is extruded from the die plates.
- Extruder gives mild compaction and is ideal for most of the Pharmaceutical formulation.
- Extruder consist of Hopper for loading of mass, Hopper as internal blades connected to gear to rotate and push material in a systematic manner in to the feed hopper of Extruder Chamber, Extrusion chamber is Jacketed with heating element from outside maintain temperature of the product in case the product is sensitive in nature.
- Extrusion chamber consist of single screw which transfer the material towards the pressing cam and out from the perforation of the screen of desired dia.
- Extruder is available from R&D batches with minimum output of 250 gms.
- Extruder is cGMP complied equipments with self standing Table Top Model for R&D scale which control operation with built in electrical panel for ease in maintenance.
- Model No. VJHME-Labmini
- Stainless steel 316 construction contact parts rest Stainless steel 304.
- Pellet processing efficiencies ensure highest level of product performance.
- Efficient product processing.
- Standard 1.0 mm Slit Dia plate..
- Different Dia are available on requirement.
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Auto stop feature when process time completes.
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate
Note: VJ Instruments product development is a continuous process so specifications may change without prior notification.