Blending is a process that can be carried out numerous times within a manufacturing process when new excipients need to be added to the blend.
- Technical Specification
- Safety Features
- Model No. VJHMM-01
- R&D Scale Horizontal Mass Mixer is Suitable for mixing up to 500gm to 1 kg dry and wet Powders. Parts of this Heavy Duty Horizontal (Powder) Mass Mixer, Which Comes in Contact of Chemical or Powder, are manufactured from Stainless Steel 316.
- Speed – 5 to 100 rpm.
- The mixer is consisted of a rigid fabricated structure motor, gearbox, mixing drum, stirrer.
- The mixing drum is made with stainless steel or acrylic body.
- The drive of mixing paddle is through suitable gearbox and motor.
- Sealing arrangement of unique design is provided to ensure that no outside particle enters into the mixing drum.
- The material under mixing process can be monitoring through acrylic dust cover and its controls dusting and contamination.
- The hinged features allows flexibility of adding solution through cover during in operation.
- Attachments – Sigma Blade, Ribbon Blade, Paddle Blade
- Over All Dimension – 272 mm (H) X 560 mm (W) X 320 mm (L)
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Auto stop feature when process time completes.
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate
Note: VJ Instruments product development is a continuous process so specifications may change without prior notification.