HOW IT WORKS
- Technical Specification
- Safety Features
Blending is a process that can be carried out numerous times within a manufacturing process when new excipients need to be added to the blend.
The Mixing movement of the product in the mixer is deflected and interfered by three mixing rods made of stainless steel. The cube Mixer is a based on a movement, which through its tumbling effect produces in the shortest possible time a homogeneous mixture.
Blending of powders is a crucial step in the production of pharmaceutical solid dosage forms. The active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) is often a powder that is blended with other powders (excipients) in order to produce tablets. The blending efficiency is influenced by several external factors, such as the desired degree of homogeneity and the required blending time, which mainly depend on the properties of the blended materials and on the geometry of the blender.
Blending include an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and numerous excipients which include fillers, binders, lubricants or disintegrates to name a few. Blending is a process which mixes the API and excipients to ensure there is a homogeneous mixture of all the ingredients for each manufacturing process. The blending process critical process parameters are identified as blender speed and blend time.
- Model No. VJCM-01
- Easy loading & discharge.
- Capacity available – 1.5 litre.
- The working capacity can be extended around 25% gross capacity.
- Cube Dimension – 120 mm X 120 mm X 120 mm
- Maintenance free horizontal main drive consists of Motor- Induction motor 40 watts.
- Drive- 0.2 kW/0.25hp Single phase (1PH)/230V.
- Gear box having Ratio of 1:10 and goes up to 150 rpm.
- Speed adjustable from 5 to 150 rpm precisely. Automatic timer (0 to 999 min)
- Easy installation of the attachment on single screw. Power consumption. – 230V, 50Hz.
- The conical shape at both ends enables homogeneous mixing and easy discharge.
- Main Drive Size- Over All Dimension Main Drive 410mm X 512 mm
Weight – 18KG
- GMP construction with polished S. S. Sheets with S.S 316 Contact parts and 304 Non-Contact parts
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Auto stop feature when process time completes.
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate