CATELEPSY BAR TEST
HOW IT WORKS
- Technical Specification
Catalepsy is usually defined as inability of posture correction and can be characteristic of Neuro Affective disorder such as schizophrenia.
The catalepsy bar test apparatus is convenient for automating catalepsy scoring. The apparatus can be used for both Rats and Mice. The apparatus consist of placing both fore paw of animal on the horizontal rods and recording latency to fall both or single paw.
- The catalepsy bar test apparatus is convenient for automating catalepsy scoring.
- the apparatus can be used with both Mice and Rats
- the apparatus facility a removable bar that can be adjustable at different hight ranging from 1.7 inch to 8.7 inch from the floor of Apparatus
- Single apparatus for Mice and Rats with facility of change rods.
- Flexibility of placing animals in various positions
- Model No.- VJCBT-01 Single Timer for both Limb
- Model No. – VJCBT-02 Dual timber for left and right limb.
- Three animals can be analysis simultaneously
- 16X4 digital display
- Convertible from Rat & Mice
- Adjustable bar height
- Different diameter of bars for Mice and Rat
- 3/16” and 1/2” for Rat and Mouse respectively
- Stainless steel floor.
- Easy to clean.
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate