Dr. V. T.
Dr. V. T. Ingole was born and brought up in a small village Borala near Chandur bazar in Maharashtra the year of Indian independence and was educated in Amravati (Maharashtra).
- E. (Electrical) from First Batch of Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati in 1967.
- Tech. from VRCE (now VNIT, Nagpur) with higher ranking in 1970
- D. in Solid State Devices in 1998.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd, Mumbai as Chief Design Engineer 12 yrs
- Consulting Engineer ( Till date)
Product Design & Development:
- Electrical & Mechanical:
D.C. Motor/Generator 400 KW , . FHP DC, BLDC Motors, Ceiling
Fan, Table Fan, Alternator up to 315 KVA, Induction Motor up to
8000KW, , D-G Sets. Special Machines for Defense.
- Electronics & Power Electronics: 60 products Designed, Developed,and Manufactured.
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Management (IIMA),
- Alumnus of National Institute of Training Industrial Engineers (NITIE) Powai Mumbai,
- Brush Electrical, Loughborough, UK
Teaching & Administration:
- Professor —30 yrs
- Principal of PRMITR, Badnera—15 yrs
- Principal PICT, Pune—3 yrs
- Member IEEE since 2000, Fellow, IETE, Fellow IE(I), Hon. Fellow ISTE, LM IEQT, LM IPT, LM Rock Art Society of India, Founder Chairman, IETE Amravati Local Center
Awards & Felicitation:
- Best Paper Award by IE(I),
- Honored by prestigious Dr. Baliga Award by Institute of Electronics & Telecomm. Engineers (IETE), New Delhi (outstanding research contribution in field of Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Conferred with an Honorary Fellowship by Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi by Hon. CM of Maha. Shri Devendra Fadanvis (outstanding contribution towards the growth of technical education in India).
- Felicitated by Hon. Padmavibhushan Dr. Mashelkar ( Patents & Discovery)
- Kirloskar Vasundhara Mitra by Vasundhara Mitra Foundation for his book ‘ARANYAGARBH’.
- Senate Member SGBAU Amravati
- Chaiman BOS, RRC SGBAU
- RRC, Pune University
- PhD guide/examiner: SGBAU, Pune University, VNIT, Bharati
- Vidyapith, Shivaji University
- Research Publication in Engineering: 60
- Research Publication in Archaeology: 2
- Astronomy: 1
- PhD: 8 students awarded, 4 pursuing.
- Patents Filed: 30. First in 1974, Latest in 2016.
- International Patents: 3 including Ternary Logic Arithmetic and Logic Unit for Fast computer, Rotary IC Engine.
Discovered 300 cave shelters and 600 rock-paintings from Upper Paleolithic (Stone Age- 15,000 to 20,000 Yrs BCE) to prehistoric era in Satpura-Tapti Valley near Morshi (Amravati-MS) in 2006 and recognized to be the first discover by RASI & ASI.
Executive member of the first Information Technology Committee, Govt. of Maharashtra in 1999. Design of Electronic equipment for recording Shadow Bands, during total solar eclipses in 1995 at Neem ka Thana.
Green promoter, Bird Watcher, Bird & Wild Life Photographer, Founder of Green Circle. Associated with Nature Conservation Society as Advisor since last 25 years.
- ARANYAGARBH in Marathi –Conferred ‘Kirloskar Vasudhara Mitra’ award.
- Ternary Digital System: Concepts and Applications.
- Present assignment: Director/ Prof. Emeritus in Dr. Rajendra Gode
Institute of Technology & Research. Amravati