Blending is a process that can be carried out numerous times within a manufacturing process when new excipients need to be added to the blend.
‘V’ Blenders uniformly displace materials for a complete blending of products via the intermeshed action of two inclined cylinders attached together in the form of a “V”. This results in precise blending with short mix cycles. Tumble blending is most suited to products of uniform product size and density, and where requirements for fast, thorough cleaning are desirable in sanitary applications.
The V-Cone blender is used to produce homogeneous solid-solid mixture. Mixing is a common process step in the manufacture of products for industries such as healthcare, food, chemical, cosmetics, detergents, fertilisers and plastics.
V-Blender is generally used for blending dry powders and granulated products by tumble method. It is also utilised for homogenising, blending and granual lubri- cation. V Blender machine performs dry blending of powders and granules in only 10 to 30 minutes.
Blending of powders is a crucial step in the production of pharmaceutical solid dosage forms. The active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) is often a powder that is blended with other powders (excipients) in order to produce tablets. The blending efficiency is influenced by several external factors, such as the desired degree of homogeneity and the required blending time, which mainly depend on the properties of the blended materials and on the geometry of the blender.
Blending include an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and numerous excipients which include fillers, binders, lubricants or disintegrates to name a few. Blending is a process which mixes the API and excipients to ensure there is a homogeneous mixture of all the ingredients for each manufacturing process. The blending process critical process parameters are identified as blender speed and blend time.
- Model No. VJVCB-01
- Easy loading & discharge.
- Capacity available – 1litre.
- V-Cone Dimension – 60 mmX 50 mm
- The working capacity can be extended upto 50% to 60% of gross capacity.
- Maintenance free horizontal main drive consists of Motor- Induction motor 40 watts.
- Drive- 0.2 kW/0.25hp Single phase (1PH)/230V.
- Gear box having Ratio of 1:10 and goes up to 150 rpm.
- Speed adjustable from 5 to 150 rpm precisely. Automatic timer (0 to 999 min)
- Easy installation of the attachment on single screw. Power consumption. – 230V, 50Hz.
- The conical shape at both ends enables homogeneous mixing and easy discharge.
- Main Drive Size- Over All Dimension Main Drive 410mm X 512 mm
Weight – 18KG
- GMP construction with polished S. S. Sheets with S.S 316 Contact parts and 304 Non-Contact parts
*Capacities mentioned above depend on samples used and may vary accordingly.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Auto stop feature when process time completes.
- MSME Certificate
- ISO Certificate
- GMP Certificate
- CE Certificate
Note: VJ Instruments product development is a continuous process so specifications may change without prior notification.